Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where Have We Been?!?!

Me, Lindsey & Mekele going out for New Years!
I love this picture... it's my friend Lindsey feeding the cows!


Hello! Trent and I send our deepest apologies for not blogging in such a long time. Here is a quick update of what we have been up to since November...

1. I have been teaching first grade for a teacher who was out on 12 weeks of maternity leave.
2. Trent has been training daily for his first triathlon in March.
3. We experienced our first Thanksgiving together. Trent ran in the Turkey Trot in downtown. Then we had Thanksgiving lunch with my mom, brother and grandmother. That night we went the ranch with Trent's side of the family.
4. Trent and I quickly decorated our new apartment for Christmas and even splurged on a 9 foot tall Christmas tree!
5. Our first Christmas together was a white one... We then experienced life with a dog while we kept Trent's brother and sister in-law's dog... a HUGE yellow lab, that's only 2!
6. For New Years I had two of my closest sorority sisters come in town. We had a blast shopping, playing games, eating out and bringing in the New Year together!
7. We went to Tulsa, OK for a sorority sister's wedding.
8. I had so much fun with my sorority sisters at New Years... so we invited them to join us at the ranch for MLK weekend. Trent invited 2 of his close friends and the 6 of us had a blast!
9. My first grade job ended on Friday Feb. 5 and on Tuesday Feb. 9 I was hired to teach kindergarten, for the rest of the year, at a school in another district.
10. We joined the Newly Wed Sunday School Class (two weeks ago) and went on a retreat last weekend. We had blast and met so many great people!
11. Today it is snowing...

That's just a re-cap of what's been going on in our lives. We promise to do a better job of keeping up with the blog!! Please stay tuned for more excitement!! (More pictures to come... I need to get my new camera all hooked up to the computer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment