(Trent) Most everything Holly has mentioned that we compete in is not necessarily true. I actually win in everything she tries to "compete" with me, except for Yahtzee. Now I had never heard of the game Yahtzee till about 3 years ago when her family introduced it to me. Most guys my age love playing video games, I love Yahtzee. When we made it an every night event Holly would probably say she killed me. I like to think that the dice were rigged. Either way that streak of humiliation has kept me adamant that we play every night. I can't sleep unless we play. Sometimes I even dream of different strategies I can do to win. Well finally that hard work has paid off. I was on a winning streak, but now it is starting to level off and we trade off every other night. We do have a lot of fun and it is something I wouldn't give up. By the way the pillow case contest was my idea it was the only way I could get her to change the sheets. And if you believe that I got a bridge to sale you!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Every Night is Game Night!
For those of you who know us at all know that both Trent and I are very competitive. We compete in just about anything and everything you can compete in. You name it and we probably compete... for example: who can hold their breath longest under water, who can make the most free throws in basketball, who can put the pillow on the pillowcase the fastest etc. We also both love to play games. For example: Sequence, 9 Hole Golf, Gin, Battle and lately Yahtzee. With the combination of our love for games and our competitive spirits it makes for fun and intense evenings. For the past few weeks every evening after dinner we have sat on the couch and played Yahtzee. Not only do we play the actual game but we also compete to see who can get the most Yahtzees or who can get their bonus the most on the top section. For some of you reading this it probably does not sound like fun, but for us it's a blast and it's something we look forward to every night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment