So when I stepped of the plane the first thing I told Trent was, "I have got to take you to this store!" I took Trent there the next day and I think he was overwhelmed, but I don't think it was the same emotion of overwhelmed that I was feeling. After a couple of minutes he looked at me and told me that I had a budget that I could decorate with. The next two days I visited The Homegoods store and let's just say our living room looks fantastic!! I still have some more work to do, but I am having a blast!!
(Trent) Holly drove down to Houston with her mom (who was going down to Conroe to visit a friend) and flew back on Southwest Airlines. Holly had left her car to her mom's house. When I picked her up at the airport we decided we would drive back to Dallas on Monday and pick up her car and go swimming at my parent's house. First let me say that we live in Fort Worth on the very west side of the city. Our apartment overlooks a pasture with horses and cows. Her mom's house, where her car was, is in Plano on the northeast side of Dallas. So this is about a 1 hour drive just to get there! On our way to her mom's Holly is talking about this wonderful store she heard of when she was in Houston and how it is going to be our wonderland of decorating for our apartment. This excitement of the Homegoods store must have been overwhelming because when we got to her mom's garage she realized that her she left her keys at the apartment! So what would have been a total traveling time of 2 hours just turned into traveling time of 4 hours!! It has been a week and the things she has found for the apartment at this Homegoods have been pretty impressive, our apartment looks great!
No comments:
Post a Comment