We have had the worst luck the past couple of days, well really for the past week. It all began when I dropped my iPhone in the garage. I dropped the phone a bazillion times before and this time it crack the screen. Of course, this threw me into a panic and I insisted that I go get a new phone.
I purchased a new phone and came home to sync the phone with my computer (I had pictures on my old phone for our next blog entry and I wanted to get those off the old phone and onto the computer). The computer sent me a message saying that iTunes need to be updated. I went to update iTunes and the computer said there we no updates. This then lead to an hour conversation with the Apple helpline (at 10pm at night). They told me I needed to update the entire computer and that I would need to go to the Apple store the next day.
The next day I finished a bike workout and made a B line to the Apple store. At the Apple store they told me that I could not purchase the update for the computer because a newer version would be coming out in a few weeks. They stopped selling the older version so people would buy the newer version.
AHHHHH! After hours of frustration. I finally just gave into the fact that I would not be syncing my phone anytime soon.
This isn't the end of the story... not yet. Trent and I decided that we would paint the living room and den ourselves. In order to paint we had to unplug the TV and Internet, so we wouldn't get paint on the cord or chest they were sitting on. Ever since we unplugged the Internet our computer Internet has not worked. A man will be coming to fix it next week.
Anyhow, we are deeply sorry for our lack of blogging the past week or two. I am currently blogging from Trent's office. Hopefully we will be up and running soon.
Happy Fourth of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment