1. We survived Snowmegedon (5 days of snow and ice).
2. We attended the Symphony for a romantic Valentine's date.
3. I had a birthday and turned 24.
4. We began house hunting.
5. Trent raced in his first triathlon of the season and now has a new personal best time!
6. I took a spring break trip to New York with my mom.
7. I got a new car.
8. We put an offer on a house.
9. I signed my contract for teaching next year (huge considering the education problems)!!
10. We have a contract on a house (we close on the 27th).
11. We both raced in a triathlon in April.
12. We both qualified for the National Championships for Triathlon.
13. I finished my provisional year of Junior League.
14. Rex is growing like crazy and has some new habits.
Look for new posts this week!! We've missed you :)
Had been waiting for a post about the house!! We need to get together for dinner soon. Lets plan something for after Easter. AMEN for finishing provisional year of Junior League, never thought it would get here! xoxo
ReplyDelete