Sunday, May 23, 2010

Creativity

Working with kindergarten students sometimes really inspires me to be creative. Last week the teachers and I were talking about a fun art project our students could do during the last week of school. We decided they could paint canvases. I remembered seeing a painting where the person had used cup rims to make circles. This would be easy and fun for kindergarten students to do on their own! Talking about it really made me want to paint a picture for our guest room. So... right after school I went to Hobby Lobby and got a huge canvas and paints. When I walked in the door Trent was a little nervous about what I was about to ask him to help me do! Anyway, we stayed up late painting this picture for our guest room and I have to say I love how it turned out!!


The painting above the bed.
It's actually hung straight... however I don't take straight pictures!

Up close!

No comments:

Post a Comment