If it were up to me I would just smush and flush them down the toilet or place them in the trash can. However... Trent insists that we take them (alive) to "The Water Park, " AKA the toilet and send them for a ride.
(Trent) Holly has been doing a great job decorating our apartment and making it into a home. Although some of her ideas involve me doing work! She was recently thinking of something to put in the front entry, and found a great (affordable) chest online that would be perfect. So when the pieces came and the instructions said it would take 3-4 hours to assemble. . . I will be honest I wasn't looking forward coming home to this project. When I got home from work there were parts all over the den and Holly sitting in the middle of them. As she saw me her face brightened up and she couldn't wait to get started on the chest that came in. I changed clothes slowly and got my mind right thinking I was going to do the work while she watched over me impatiently waiting for the chest to be done. Instead she really came through and we tackled this project together, we make a great team. She started organizing all the parts while I read or interpreted the instructions. We got the chest done in 1 hour! I couldn't believe it and it looks great in our front entry!
Teamwork, the way marriage should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment